Who is this post for:
How Your Business Can Put It's Name On The New Norm In and Out of the Office
Feb 16, 2021
Those in roles such as Human Resources Representatives, Office Managers, School and Health Care Administrators, Marketers, and Realtors can benefit from this article.
In mid-2020, the term “PPE” (personal protective equipment) became a household term however the products themselves were not easy to come by at the time. Many of the available PPE supplies were allocated to essential workers who, even today, are on the front lines of the pandemic. Now in 2021, as the gradual easing of lockdown measures and non-essential workers return back to businesses, PPE becomes even more of the desired product. As business owners, managers, constituents, customers, and staff take on government-mandated safety precautions, the new norm is becoming visible. We can see it on people’s faces with masks covering a sea of people (who are 6 feet apart from one another). And if you pay attention to individuals out and about you will notice safety gloves, sanitizers on key chains, sanitation stations near entrances, and exits of establishments. Giving customized PPE as gifts to employees, friends, and family was well-received during the holiday season and will continue to gain popularity as 2021 progresses.
- KN95 FDA Registered Masks
- Standard Plastic Face Shield with Anti-Fogging Protective Coating
- Ionshield 2-Ply Deluxe Cooling Face Mask with Pocket for Filter & Ear Loop Adjustments
- ComfortProtect Face Mask
- 3 Ply Disposable ASTM Level 3 Face Masks
Germ and Virus Protection Tools
- Brass No-Touch Protection Tool (Keychain)
- Freedom Key Stainless Steel No Touch Tool
- Bowie Softly Stylus AM Pen + Antimicrobial Additive - Laser
- Bowie Softy AM Pen + Antimicrobial Additive - ColorJet
- No-Touch Protection Tool with Stylus
- Gel Go 1.0 Hand Sanitizer
- HD-200 Self-Sanitizing 17 oz Water Bottle with UV-C Light Cap
- Urban Pro Metal Pen w/ Hand Sanitizer Spray
If your organization is interested in learning more about customized PPE and or safety tools and products to help reduce sickness, viruses, and germs, call or email us.
626 913 1342
We look forward to helping your organization help stop the spread of viruses, support the growth of awareness of your business with custom branding, and show your constituents that you are responsible and active in supporting the safety of your community.